Monday, November 24, 2014

New Beginnings

Beginnings.....it's a good time to bring my running and healthy life choices out into the world of blogging.  And so here it is....a new beginning.

I'm just 50 days away from my half marathon at Disney Land......in between now and then lie the Holidays....Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve, Christmas, New Years.....and food.....lots and lots of food.  I decided to join in a Sweat Challenge to see if I can not just survive the holidays this year.

Holiday Sweat Challenge  Check it out!

After 14 miles yesterday, 13.1 run and the last mile a nice cool down walk, today was a nice two mile treadmill run following my visit with Dr. McD.  My left knee was stiff today along side my right knee, which was new.  Other than that, I'm feeling pretty good, if not a tad bit sore from the long run.  I'm looking forward to Thanksgiving and the races that the weekend brings.

Welcome to Run This Mind!

Seize the Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment